Provides free, confidential, one-to-one management advising, technical assistance and low-cost educational training programs to prospective and existing small businesses throughout the Commonwealth. We provides specialized services in the areas of capital formation, minority business assistance, business and industry data, international trade and procurement technical assistance which further augment services.
Business Advising Services
A full-time staff of business advisors, supported by the resources of their host academic institutions, provide free assistance to small businesses.
Areas of assistance include, but are not limited to:
- Start-up Businesses
- Business Plan Development
- Financial Plan Development
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Organizational and Personnel Issues
- Government Procurement Assistance
- Minority Business Assistance
- International Trade Assistance